14. Joe “NYCE” Parrello: Living the NYCE Life as a Speaker, Coach, MC, and NY Police Officer. This is pure motivation!
In this episode, Coach P interviews the multi-talented Joe NYCE to discover what it takes to stay motivated and become a catalyst for success. Joe “NYCE” Parrello is a highly sought after speaker, a successful bodybuilder, MC, and Coach. As if that…Read More
13. Pastor Venshard Dobbins of “The Potter’s House” speaks on race and redemption in America.
In this episode, Coach P has a candid conversation with Pastor Dobbins about Race and Redemption in America. This is a deep, vulnerable, and immensely valuable conversation. *** If you enjoy Coach P’s Perspective Podcast, please consider doing a few…Read More
12. Bend Don’t Break: How to wrestle with and grow from adversity.
In this episode, Coach P discusses ways to bend but not break when the storms or adversities of life hit. *** If you enjoy Coach P’s Perspective Podcast, please consider doing a few things: Subscribe and then give it a 5-star rating on iTunes….Read More
11. Keys to Becoming a Champion: 5 keys to becoming a champion in wrestling (applies to all sports), business, and more.
In this episode, Coach P discusses 5 Keys to Becoming a Champion in sports, parenting, business, and life. The 5 Keys: 1. Total Commitment. 2. Become a student of the game. 3. Outwork everyone. 4. Surround yourself with great coaches and…Read More
10. Venshard Dobbins: Friday Night Football Lights to Sunday Glory!
In this episode, Coach P interviews Pastor Venshard Dobbins. Pastor Dobbins played football for the famous Odessa-Permian Panthers, aka MOJO Magic. This was during the “Friday Night Lights” era which turned into a best-selling book, movie, and TV…Read More
9. Cody Foster: Building an Industry Leading Business, Faith, Family, and Priorities
In this episode, Coach P has a conversation with businessman extraordinaire, Cody Foster, about starting a business, building up a city, being a family man, and sticking to priorities. Cody Foster is the Founder of Advisors Excel in Topeka, KS, and…Read More
8. Man in the Mirror: 5 lessons to help you self-evaluate and improve today.
In this episode, Coach P discusses 5 points that will help you work hard, value time, and take your production to the next level! Let’s Go! *** If you enjoy Coach P’s Perspective Podcast, please consider doing a few things: Subscribe and then give it…Read More
7. Top Notch Wrestling Coach, Heath Eslinger: Coaching and Leading in A Better Way
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Coach Heath Eslinger, a former D1 Wrestling Coach, Founder of A Better Way Athletics, and FCA Wrestling Coach, about intentionally living out every area of life in A Better Way. This episode of full of wisdom, so…Read More
6. Good Coaching is not Soft: How to become a better coach and leader right now.
In this episode, Coach P tells a story about a former coach that positively impacted his life as an athlete and the way he coaches today. The lessons learned here relate to every area of life! *** If you enjoy Coach P’s Perspective Podcast,…Read More
5. Love in Action: A lesson on love, wrestling with sacrifice, and leadership.
In this episode, Coach P tells the real-life story of a family that helped him out in college. This family displayed what it looks like to put love into action! *** If you enjoy Coach P’s Perspective Podcast, please consider doing a few things: …Read More