34.\ Mindset Mike: Coach Mike Moor on Performance, Mindset, and Continual Growth
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Worldclass Mindset Coach, Mike Moor, aka Mindset Mike. Here is a short bio for Coach Moor: D1 wrestler Served in the FBI for seven years Mindset Coach for Does mindset training for top athletes, teams, and UFC…Read More
33. \ Pull the Mop: How Outside Perspectives and Thinking Outside the Box Can be Game Changers
In this episode, Coach P discusses how thinking outside the box, for a reason, and garnering outside perspectives can be game-changers in your life, business, sport, etc. Coach P learned a valuable lesson watching someone mop a wrestling mat…Read More
32. \ Small Town Values: Principles of Success Behind the Values
In this episode, Coach P discusses the values he learned growing up in small-town, Oklahoma. Behind the values are underlying principles of success that we can all implement into lives and character. Below are the values and associated…Read More
31. \ Coach Jessica Medina: National Women’s Development Coach for USA Wrestling/Champion On and Off the Mat
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Coach Jessica Medina, who is the Women’s National Development Coach for USA Wrestling. Coach Medina is a former head college wrestling coach, USA Wrestling National Team Member, 3 x US Open Champion,…Read More
30. \ White Belt Mentality: How to Stay Hungry and Keep a Growth Mindset. Not Only for Martial Artists.
In this episode, Coach P discusses the “White Belt Mentality” and how to keep it in your life. The white belt mentality is one of hunger, desire, and growth. If you are a martial artist (wrestler, jiu-jitsu, judo, MMA, etc.), you want to work hard to…Read More
29. Coach Jim Harshaw Jr: Success Through Failure/How to get the Clarity, Focus, and Consistency of an Elite Athlete
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Coach Jim Harshaw Jr. about his journey to achieving success through failure and how to get the clarity, focus, and consistency of an elite athlete (in every area of life). Coach Harshaw is a TEDx Speaker,…Read More
28. Coach Leslie Trujillo: Dream Big, Pursue Your Passions, and Keep Showing Up!
In this episode, Coach P holds a conversation with world-class performance coach, Leslie “Coach C” Trujillo. Coach Trujillo is a trainer, coach, college professor, mom, and motivational specialist. She is a former D1 tennis player, host of “The…Read More
27. Tanner Gardner, Rice University Senior Associate AD / Chief Operating Officer and Wrestling Legend: Live with Excellence
In this episode, Coach P has an incredibly inspirational conversation with high-performer, Tanner Gardner. Coach P had the honor of being one of Tanner’s private wrestling coaches while Tanner was in high school and they remain, close friends, today….Read More
26. Re-creation: Wrestling with the process of constant growth and improvement.
In this episode, Coach P discusses the consistent process of re-creation and best practices to become a better version of yourself. *** If you enjoy Coach P’s Perspective Podcast, please consider doing a few things: Subscribe and then give it a…Read More
25. Wrestling Coach Extraordinaire, Kerry McCoy: Always Getting Better
In this episode, Coach P talks with the Legendary, Coach Kerry McCoy. Coach McCoy was a 2 x NCAA National Champion Wrestler for Penn State, Dan Hodge Award Winner (Heisman Trophy of Wrestling), Multi-time US Freestyle National Champion, World…Read More