Coach Chad Parks
164. Mario Mason | Prescribing Greatness for Sports and Life
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Coach Mario Mason, an elite wrestler, coach, and fitness athlete. Mario shares his background, wrestling journey, coaching, and developing his own wrestling shoe during the conversation. Mario’s words are…Read More
163. Shut Up and Win | A Clear-Mind Strategy for Better Performance in All Areas of Life
In this episode, Coach P shares a clear-mind strategy he learned from 10 x National Championship-winning coach Jim Miller. Shut up and Win! It’s not all about wins, but it is about reaching your full potential and performing your best. This…Read More
162. Andrew Simpson | The Winning Athlete Formula
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Coach Andrew Simpson. Andrew is a Coach, Author, Mindset Mentor, Gym owner, and much more. During the conversation, Coach Simpson shares his background and journey through sports, fitness, and mindset…Read More
161. Building Confidence | Action Steps to Building Greater Confidence
In this episode, Coach P speaks about the importance of confidence for teams, organizations, and individuals. Coach P lays out action steps to improve confidence to help reach and utilize potential in multiple areas of life. *** If you enjoy…Read More
160. Rock White- Filmmaker and Founder | The Beautiful Struggle
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Rock White of Reel Shot Films. Rock is a filmmaker, entrepreneur, former college athlete, and military veteran. Rock is also a dynamic social game-changer and a lifelong friend of Coach P. During the…Read More
159. Amaya Tillman- NCAA Volleyball All-American and National Finalist | The Heart of a Champion!
In this episode, Coach P speaks with the remarkable Amaya Tillman. Amaya is an NCAA All-American volleyball player and National Finalist for the University of Louisville Cardinals. During the conversation, Amaya shares her background and the…Read More
158. Evan Ritt- Founder and CEO of Tolos | Professional Hockey Player Turned CEO on Chasing Your Passion and Making it Happen!
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Evan Ritt. Evan is a former D1 Hockey National Champion and Professional Hockey Player. Evan turned his love of Hockey into a fitness life, eventually leading to starting a new barefoot shoe company. During the…Read More
157. Coach Craig Schurig | Head Football Coach For Washburn University- Faith, Family, Football
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Coach Craig Schurig. Coach Schurig is the head football coach for NCAA D2 Football program at Washburn University. During the conversation, Coach Schurig shares the pillars of his program, principles of success…Read More
156. Mastery Mindset | Progress over Perfection
In this episode, Coach P discusses the “Mastery Mindset.” This is the thought process of progress over perfection in the areas of life we are passionate about advancing. Grab your notepad, pen, and let’s go! *** If you enjoy Coach P’s…Read More
155. Focus | Where Focus Goes, Energy Flows!
In this episode, Coach P speaks about the importance of Focus and how to increase it. Where Focus goes, energy flows. Do you struggle with focus in the critical areas of life? If so, tune in as Coach P shares action steps to help you increase…Read More