54. Bobby Lashley | WWE Superstar on Hard Work, Dedication, and a Positive Attitude!
In this episode, Coach P speaks with WWE Superstar, Bobby Lashley about sports, life, family, and more. Before his rise in Professional Wrestling, Bobby was a High School State Champion and 4 x College All-American wrestler, winning 3 National Titles…Read More
22. 5 Things I’d Tell My Younger Coaching Self
In this episode, Coach P discusses 5 things he’d tell himself as a younger coach if he could go back in time. Below are the 5 areas Coach P discusses in this podcast episode. Love. Be a transformational coach. Find a mentor. Only take advice or…Read More
16. Larry Hagner of the Dad Edge Podcast on parenthood, relationships, and self-improvement.
In this episode, Coach P and Larry Hagner of “The Dad Edge” discuss parenthood, relationships, and becoming your best you. Larry is the founder of “” and Hosts “”. Larry is an absolute Champion who is positively impacting dads and families worldwide….Read More
13. Pastor Venshard Dobbins of “The Potter’s House” speaks on race and redemption in America.
In this episode, Coach P has a candid conversation with Pastor Dobbins about Race and Redemption in America. This is a deep, vulnerable, and immensely valuable conversation. *** If you enjoy Coach P’s Perspective Podcast, please consider doing a few…Read More
12. Bend Don’t Break: How to wrestle with and grow from adversity.
In this episode, Coach P discusses ways to bend but not break when the storms or adversities of life hit. *** If you enjoy Coach P’s Perspective Podcast, please consider doing a few things: Subscribe and then give it a 5-star rating on iTunes….Read More
10. Venshard Dobbins: Friday Night Football Lights to Sunday Glory!
In this episode, Coach P interviews Pastor Venshard Dobbins. Pastor Dobbins played football for the famous Odessa-Permian Panthers, aka MOJO Magic. This was during the “Friday Night Lights” era which turned into a best-selling book, movie, and TV…Read More
9. Cody Foster: Building an Industry Leading Business, Faith, Family, and Priorities
In this episode, Coach P has a conversation with businessman extraordinaire, Cody Foster, about starting a business, building up a city, being a family man, and sticking to priorities. Cody Foster is the Founder of Advisors Excel in Topeka, KS, and…Read More
7. Top Notch Wrestling Coach, Heath Eslinger: Coaching and Leading in A Better Way
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Coach Heath Eslinger, a former D1 Wrestling Coach, Founder of A Better Way Athletics, and FCA Wrestling Coach, about intentionally living out every area of life in A Better Way. This episode of full of wisdom, so…Read More
4. A Conversation with Stetson Frost, Founder of the Lane Frost Brand
In this episode, Coach P has a candid conversation with Stetson Frost, Founder of the Lane Frost Brand. To learn more about the Lane Frost Brand, be sure to connect with them on social media and check out their website. Lane Frost Brand Social…Read More