105. Jon Reader- Wisconsin Badgers Assistant Head Coach | Fearlessly Chase Your Goals
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Jon Reader, Assistant Head Coach for the Wisconsin Badgers Wrestling Team. Coach Reader was a multi-time College All-American for Iowa State University, capping his career with an undefeated National…Read More
100. Frank Molinaro | Dangerously Consistent
In this episode, Coach P speaks with the world-class athlete and coach Frank Molinaro. Frank is a USA Olympian in wrestling, D-1 National Champion for Penn State University, a 4-time College All-American, and an assistant wrestling coach for Arizona…Read More
95. Colby Crank | Ottawa University Head Wrestling Coach- It’s Not Supposed to be Easy
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Colby Crank, the head wrestling coach at Ottawa University in Kansas. Colby was a 4 x College All-American, 2 x National Finalist, and a National Champion. After competing in college, Colby became an assistant…Read More
80. Amy Fearnside | USA Wrestling Athlete- Little Things Add Up to Big Results
In this episode, Coach P speaks with elite USA Wrestling athlete Amy Fearnside. Amy is a multi-time college All-American, University National Champion, and US Team Member. She is coming off a weekend of competing at the USA Olympic Team Trials and…Read More
77. Omi Acosta | National Championship Winning Coach for Life University/Care, Commit, Compete
In this episode, Coach P speaks with the amazing Coach Omi Costa from Life University in Georgia. Coach Acosta is fresh off winning an NAIA Wrestling National Title, and he shares his journey thus far. Coach Acosta grew up in the Dominican Republic…Read More
60. Kendric Maple | NCAA Champion and Mizzou Wrestling Coach on Walking in Your Calling and True Success
In this episode, Coach P speaks with his good friend, Kendric Maple. Kendric was a 3 x NCAA All-American and Undefeated National Champion for Oklahoma University. Kendric was also a U.S. Freestyle National Champion before moving into a full-time…Read More
54. Bobby Lashley | WWE Superstar on Hard Work, Dedication, and a Positive Attitude!
In this episode, Coach P speaks with WWE Superstar, Bobby Lashley about sports, life, family, and more. Before his rise in Professional Wrestling, Bobby was a High School State Champion and 4 x College All-American wrestler, winning 3 National Titles…Read More
44. \National Champion and College Coach, Cody Garcia: Be Bold, Be Courageous, Be a Champion for What Matters Most.
In this episode, Coach P speaks with 2 x National Champion, 4 X All-American, and the current Head Coach for the Baker University Wrestling program, Coach Cody Garcia. Coach Garcia is the son of two great athletes who turned in to outstanding coaches….Read More