43. \Don’t Get Satisfied: Discover the Secret My Coach Taught Me, Leading to Personal Growth and Improved Performance
In this episode, Coach P discusses the challenge his Coach, Duke Atterberry, placed on him daily. Learn how you can be content without getting satisfied in order to grow in every area of life. Grab a notepad, pen, and Let’s Go! *** If you enjoy…Read More
29. Coach Jim Harshaw Jr: Success Through Failure/How to get the Clarity, Focus, and Consistency of an Elite Athlete
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Coach Jim Harshaw Jr. about his journey to achieving success through failure and how to get the clarity, focus, and consistency of an elite athlete (in every area of life). Coach Harshaw is a TEDx Speaker,…Read More
19. Legendary Wrestling Coach Jody Thompson on Being a Builder
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Legendary college wrestling coach, Jody Thompson, aka, Coach T. Coach T was a multi-time college All-American, iconic coach for Labette College, and is in numerous Hall of Fames. Listen as Coach T shares his heart…Read More
16. Larry Hagner of the Dad Edge Podcast on parenthood, relationships, and self-improvement.
In this episode, Coach P and Larry Hagner of “The Dad Edge” discuss parenthood, relationships, and becoming your best you. Larry is the founder of “” and Hosts “”. Larry is an absolute Champion who is positively impacting dads and families worldwide….Read More
14. Joe “NYCE” Parrello: Living the NYCE Life as a Speaker, Coach, MC, and NY Police Officer. This is pure motivation!
In this episode, Coach P interviews the multi-talented Joe NYCE to discover what it takes to stay motivated and become a catalyst for success. Joe “NYCE” Parrello is a highly sought after speaker, a successful bodybuilder, MC, and Coach. As if that…Read More
13. Pastor Venshard Dobbins of “The Potter’s House” speaks on race and redemption in America.
In this episode, Coach P has a candid conversation with Pastor Dobbins about Race and Redemption in America. This is a deep, vulnerable, and immensely valuable conversation. *** If you enjoy Coach P’s Perspective Podcast, please consider doing a few…Read More
10. Venshard Dobbins: Friday Night Football Lights to Sunday Glory!
In this episode, Coach P interviews Pastor Venshard Dobbins. Pastor Dobbins played football for the famous Odessa-Permian Panthers, aka MOJO Magic. This was during the “Friday Night Lights” era which turned into a best-selling book, movie, and TV…Read More
9. Cody Foster: Building an Industry Leading Business, Faith, Family, and Priorities
In this episode, Coach P has a conversation with businessman extraordinaire, Cody Foster, about starting a business, building up a city, being a family man, and sticking to priorities. Cody Foster is the Founder of Advisors Excel in Topeka, KS, and…Read More
7. Top Notch Wrestling Coach, Heath Eslinger: Coaching and Leading in A Better Way
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Coach Heath Eslinger, a former D1 Wrestling Coach, Founder of A Better Way Athletics, and FCA Wrestling Coach, about intentionally living out every area of life in A Better Way. This episode of full of wisdom, so…Read More
4. A Conversation with Stetson Frost, Founder of the Lane Frost Brand
In this episode, Coach P has a candid conversation with Stetson Frost, Founder of the Lane Frost Brand. To learn more about the Lane Frost Brand, be sure to connect with them on social media and check out their website. Lane Frost Brand Social…Read More