37. \ Coach Nate Gomez: Mental Toughness and Discovering Your Calling
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Coach Nate Gomez, the Head Wrestling Coach for Oklahoma City University. Coach Gomez and Coach P are good friends and have known one another since their youth. Coach Gomez was an elite wrestler, is a competitive…Read More
36.\ 5 Smooth Stones: How to be Courageous in the Face of Adversity!
In this episode, Coach P tells a story about his neighbor pouring into his life as a youth. In doing so, she taught Coach P these five essential life lessons: Seek God Hone Your Craft Be Courageous Pour into Others The Butterfly Effect Take a…Read More
35. \ Jason Romano: Host of “The Sports Spectrum” and former Award winning ESPN Producer speaks on living out your calling.
In this episode, Coach P speaks with the incredible, Jason Romano from the Sports Spectrum Podcast. Jason Romano is an author, speaker, and media professional with over 20 years of broadcasting experience. For 17 years, Jason was an Emmy-Award…Read More
32. \ Small Town Values: Principles of Success Behind the Values
In this episode, Coach P discusses the values he learned growing up in small-town, Oklahoma. Behind the values are underlying principles of success that we can all implement into lives and character. Below are the values and associated…Read More
31. \ Coach Jessica Medina: National Women’s Development Coach for USA Wrestling/Champion On and Off the Mat
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Coach Jessica Medina, who is the Women’s National Development Coach for USA Wrestling. Coach Medina is a former head college wrestling coach, USA Wrestling National Team Member, 3 x US Open Champion,…Read More
29. Coach Jim Harshaw Jr: Success Through Failure/How to get the Clarity, Focus, and Consistency of an Elite Athlete
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Coach Jim Harshaw Jr. about his journey to achieving success through failure and how to get the clarity, focus, and consistency of an elite athlete (in every area of life). Coach Harshaw is a TEDx Speaker,…Read More
24. $ in the Bank: Wrestling with preparation now to achieve success later.
In this episode, Coach P discusses the importance of preparation in all areas of life in order to be successful. You must have money in the bank to make a withdrawal and you have to do the work to earn that money. *** If you enjoy Coach P’s…Read More
13. Pastor Venshard Dobbins of “The Potter’s House” speaks on race and redemption in America.
In this episode, Coach P has a candid conversation with Pastor Dobbins about Race and Redemption in America. This is a deep, vulnerable, and immensely valuable conversation. *** If you enjoy Coach P’s Perspective Podcast, please consider doing a few…Read More
7. Top Notch Wrestling Coach, Heath Eslinger: Coaching and Leading in A Better Way
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Coach Heath Eslinger, a former D1 Wrestling Coach, Founder of A Better Way Athletics, and FCA Wrestling Coach, about intentionally living out every area of life in A Better Way. This episode of full of wisdom, so…Read More