32. \ Small Town Values: Principles of Success Behind the Values
In this episode, Coach P discusses the values he learned growing up in small-town, Oklahoma. Behind the values are underlying principles of success that we can all implement into lives and character.
Below are the values and associated principles:
- People Wave at You. Acknowledgment.
- Shaking Hands. Be a person of your word.
- The Use of Sir and Ma’am. Respect.
- Opening Doors for Women and Elders. Kindness.
- Taking Off Your Hat Indoors. Go the extra mile.
- Respecting Elders. Care for others.
These principles and values can be used by coaches, athletes, business leaders, parents, and more.
If you enjoy Coach P’s Perspective Podcast, please consider doing a few things:
- Subscribe and then give it a 5-star rating on Apple Podcast.
- Write an awesome review of what you love about the show.
- Please share the episode on your social media pages.
Thank You and much love!
Be sure to connect with Coach P on Social Media for more inspirational messages and coaching:
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Please e-mail Coach Chad Parks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intro music by Gerald Gray, aka Twish Foaves.
You can follow Twish Foaves at:
Check out the Lane Frost Brand at:
Want to be a high-performance athlete/human being? Start with your nutrition! See my favorite nutrition products below: