154. Motivation | How do we increase daily motivation?
In this episode, Coach P speaks about motivation. Motivation is essential in life, but it’s not everything. Motivation, discipline, grit, and vision are all connected. Listen in to hear how they connect and how you can increase your motivation daily….Read More
140. Alan Stein Jr. – World-Class Keynote Speaker, Performance Coach, and Author | Performance Secrets from the Best of the Best
In this episode, Coach P speaks with the amazing Alan Stein Jr. Alan is a world-renown keynote speaker, performance coach, author, and podcast host. Alan has worked with NBA Superstars Kobe Bryant, Steph Curry, and Dwayne Wade. In addition, Alan has…Read More
87. Joseph Cabrera | President of Atreyu Running Company- Honor Simplicity
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Joseph Cabrera, the President and Co-Owner of Atreyu Running Company. Joseph is a West Point Graduate, U.S. Army veteran, former Senior Executive of FinTech, Podcast Host, and all-around high-level leader. …Read More
64. Wyatt Hubert | When Big Dreams and Hard Work Lead to the NFL
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Kansas State University All-American Defensive End and NFL prospect, Wyatt Hubert. Wyatt shares his story of growing up in a competitive family and how that environment compelled his dreams of playing football for…Read More
63. Brian Smith | Mizzou Head Wrestling Coach on Building Culture, Tiger Style.
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Mizzou Head Wrestling Coach, Brian Smith, on building a culture for life success. Coach Smith has been the head wrestling coach at Mizzou for over 20 years and has turned them into an absolute powerhouse…Read More
59. Kaytlin “Katniss” Neil | Founder of BAD Athletics, Professional MMA Fighter, and Fitness Coach on Being Bold and Determined in Every Area of Life!
In this episode, Coach P speaks with the all-around superstar, Kaytlin “Katniss” Neil, about her background, MMA Career, and starting BAD Athletics. Kaytlin shares her beginnings in Utah as a Cheerleader, Bodybuilder, finding MMA, and becoming a…Read More
55. Hell Week | Chosen Suffering and Perspectives That Lead to Greater Success!
In this episode, Coach P discusses, “Hell Week”. How to take on new challenges and view them as improvement tools rather than punishment or difficulties. Coach P provides 5 perspectives you can implement in your life right now as an athlete,…Read More
54. Bobby Lashley | WWE Superstar on Hard Work, Dedication, and a Positive Attitude!
In this episode, Coach P speaks with WWE Superstar, Bobby Lashley about sports, life, family, and more. Before his rise in Professional Wrestling, Bobby was a High School State Champion and 4 x College All-American wrestler, winning 3 National Titles…Read More