129. Efrain Ayala- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh Head Wrestling Coach | From the Ground Up
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Efrain Ayala, head wrestling coach for the University and Wisconsin-Oshkosh. During the conversation, Coach Ayala shares his background, wrestling journey, and building up the wrestling program at the…Read More
93. AJ Valles| All-American Wrestler, Coach, and Trainer on the Mindset Behind Progress
In this episode, Coach P speaks with AJ Valles, elite grappler, coach, and trainer. AJ was a two-time high school wrestling All-American, two-time wrestling California state placer, and a three-time College All-American wrestler. He also coached…Read More
91. Brian Beaury | Professional Jiu-Jitsu Athlete and Coach- Training to be the Best
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Brain Beaury, Professional Jiu-Jitsu Athlete and Coach. Brian is a World-Class Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu Blackbelt who competes against the best of the best consistently. In addition to his own athletic journey, Brian…Read More
83. Pat Santoro | Lehigh University Head Wrestling Coach- Focus On Getting Better
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Lehigh University Head Wrestling Coach Pat Santoro. Coach Santoro has coached at Penn State, Duquesne, Maryland, and Lehigh University. He’s earned the ACC Coach of the Year, EIWA Coach of the Year several times,…Read More
81. Jesse Porter | USA Greco Wrestling Champion- Know Your Why
In this episode, Coach P speaks with USA Greco-Roman Wrestling Champion, Jesse Porter about his life, the sport of wrestling, and the importance of knowing your “Why” in life. Jesse is from off winning the USA Olympic Team Trials in Greco and is right…Read More
75. Mark Hawald | John Carroll University Head Wrestling Coach on Growth, Adversity, and Being Your Best You.
In this episode, Coach P speaks with the awesome Mark Hewald, the Head Wrestling Coach for John Carroll University in Ohio. Coach Hewald is a life-long wrestler, coach, and all-around high-level performer. He is a writer, podcaster, family man,…Read More
74. Timothy Hess | Character Coach, FCA Wrestling, and Mentorship
In this episode, Coach P speaks with the amazing Coach Timothy Hess! Coach Hess is a long-time wrestling coach, football coach, character coach, and more. Coach Hess has been a mentor from afar for Coach P, and now you get to hear the wisdom of…Read More
73. Travis Patrick | Arizona Christian University Head Wrestling Coach on Gratitude, Effort, and Trust!
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Travis Patrick, the Head Wrestling Coach for Arizona Christian University. Coach Patrick was a successful college wrestler, is a strength and conditioning guru, and a phenomenal wrestling coach. He helped build…Read More