28. Coach Leslie Trujillo: Dream Big, Pursue Your Passions, and Keep Showing Up!
In this episode, Coach P holds a conversation with world-class performance coach, Leslie “Coach C” Trujillo. Coach Trujillo is a trainer, coach, college professor, mom, and motivational specialist. She is a former D1 tennis player, host of “The…Read More
27. Tanner Gardner, Rice University Senior Associate AD / Chief Operating Officer and Wrestling Legend: Live with Excellence
In this episode, Coach P has an incredibly inspirational conversation with high-performer, Tanner Gardner. Coach P had the honor of being one of Tanner’s private wrestling coaches while Tanner was in high school and they remain, close friends, today….Read More
24. $ in the Bank: Wrestling with preparation now to achieve success later.
In this episode, Coach P discusses the importance of preparation in all areas of life in order to be successful. You must have money in the bank to make a withdrawal and you have to do the work to earn that money. *** If you enjoy Coach P’s…Read More
21. 5 Things I’d Tell My Younger Athletic Self
In this episode, Coach P discusses 5 things he’d tell his younger athletic self if he could go back in time. Enjoy it Keep working hard Do it for God and You Be a student of the sport Be a mentee and a mentor Bonus: It’s okay to fail *** If…Read More
11. Keys to Becoming a Champion: 5 keys to becoming a champion in wrestling (applies to all sports), business, and more.
In this episode, Coach P discusses 5 Keys to Becoming a Champion in sports, parenting, business, and life. The 5 Keys: 1. Total Commitment. 2. Become a student of the game. 3. Outwork everyone. 4. Surround yourself with great coaches and…Read More