21. 5 Things I’d Tell My Younger Athletic Self
In this episode, Coach P discusses 5 things he’d tell his younger athletic self if he could go back in time.
- Enjoy it
- Keep working hard
- Do it for God and You
- Be a student of the sport
- Be a mentee and a mentor
- Bonus: It’s okay to fail
If you enjoy Coach P’s Perspective Podcast, please consider doing a few things:
- Subscribe and then give it a 5-star rating on iTunes.
- Write an awesome review of what you love about the show.
- Please share the episode on your social media pages.
Thank You and much love!
Be sure to connect with Coach P on Social Media for more inspirational messages and coaching:
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Please e-mail Coach Chad Parks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intro music by Gerald Gray, aka Twish Foaves.
You can follow Twish Foaves at:
Check out the Lane Frost Brand at:
Coach P’s favorite human performance products: