110. Environment for Success | Learning to Create an Optimal Environment to Reach Desired Outcomes
In this episode, Coach P shares ways to set up your environment for success. If you have goals, desired outcomes, or areas in life you want to grow, setting up your atmosphere for success is vital. Creating an excellent environment is a life skill…Read More
55. Hell Week | Chosen Suffering and Perspectives That Lead to Greater Success!
In this episode, Coach P discusses, “Hell Week”. How to take on new challenges and view them as improvement tools rather than punishment or difficulties. Coach P provides 5 perspectives you can implement in your life right now as an athlete,…Read More
52. TERRA GRAPPL’R: Changing the Game, Innovation, and Passion Projects.
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Dan Tramontozzi and Jared Ferreira, Co-Founders of the Outstanding Wrestling Shoe Brand, TERRA GRAPPL’R. Dan and Jared are both sports guys who have competed at high levels and now excel in the business world. But…Read More
40. \ 9 x National Championship Coach Nick Mitchell: Living a Championship Lifestyle
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Nick Mitchell, the Head Wrestling Coach at Grand View University. Coach Mitchell has built the Grand View wrestling program from the ground up and is one of the top coaches in the country. Here is a little of his…Read More
38.\ Don’t Feel Like It? Do It Anyway! Coaching strategies to get yourself moving and productive when you lack motivation.
In this episode, Coach P discusses strategies to get yourself going when you’re just not feeling it. We are all human and have ups and downs, high and lows. Some days our motivation is high, and other days it’s low. But guess what? We can and will be…Read More
34.\ Mindset Mike: Coach Mike Moor on Performance, Mindset, and Continual Growth
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Worldclass Mindset Coach, Mike Moor, aka Mindset Mike. Here is a short bio for Coach Moor: D1 wrestler Served in the FBI for seven years Mindset Coach for Does mindset training for top athletes, teams, and UFC…Read More
29. Coach Jim Harshaw Jr: Success Through Failure/How to get the Clarity, Focus, and Consistency of an Elite Athlete
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Coach Jim Harshaw Jr. about his journey to achieving success through failure and how to get the clarity, focus, and consistency of an elite athlete (in every area of life). Coach Harshaw is a TEDx Speaker,…Read More
28. Coach Leslie Trujillo: Dream Big, Pursue Your Passions, and Keep Showing Up!
In this episode, Coach P holds a conversation with world-class performance coach, Leslie “Coach C” Trujillo. Coach Trujillo is a trainer, coach, college professor, mom, and motivational specialist. She is a former D1 tennis player, host of “The…Read More
27. Tanner Gardner, Rice University Senior Associate AD / Chief Operating Officer and Wrestling Legend: Live with Excellence
In this episode, Coach P has an incredibly inspirational conversation with high-performer, Tanner Gardner. Coach P had the honor of being one of Tanner’s private wrestling coaches while Tanner was in high school and they remain, close friends, today….Read More
25. Wrestling Coach Extraordinaire, Kerry McCoy: Always Getting Better
In this episode, Coach P talks with the Legendary, Coach Kerry McCoy. Coach McCoy was a 2 x NCAA National Champion Wrestler for Penn State, Dan Hodge Award Winner (Heisman Trophy of Wrestling), Multi-time US Freestyle National Champion, World…Read More