40. \ 9 x National Championship Coach Nick Mitchell: Living a Championship Lifestyle
In this episode, Coach P speaks with Nick Mitchell, the Head Wrestling Coach at Grand View University. Coach Mitchell has built the Grand View wrestling program from the ground up and is one of the top coaches in the country. Here is a little of his Bio:
- 9 x NAIA National Championships
- 9 x National Dual Championships
- 30 Individual National Champions
- 104 All-Americans
- 72 Academic All-Americans
During the conversation, Coach Mitchell shares his background, being coached by the legendary Jim Miller, the genesis of Grand View Wrestling, and what it means to live a Championship Lifestyle.
Grab your notepad, a pen, and get ready to gain some knowledge.
You can follow Coach Mitchell on his social media at:
If you enjoy Coach P’s Perspective Podcast, please consider doing a few things:
- Subscribe and then give it a 5-star rating on Apple Podcast.
- Write an awesome review of what you love about the show.
- Please share the episode on your social media pages.
Thank You and much love!
Be sure to connect with Coach P on Social Media for more inspirational messages:
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Please e-mail Coach Chad Parks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intro music by Gerald Gray, aka Twish Foaves.
You can follow Twish Foaves at:
Check out the Lane Frost Brand at:
Want to be a high-performance athlete/human being? Start with your nutrition! See my favorite nutrition products below: