39.\ 10 x NCAA National Championship Coach Jim Miller: Do It Anyway
In this episode, Coach P speaks legendary college wrestling coach, Jim “Milboy” Miller.
Here are just a few of Coach Miller’s accomplishments:
- 2 x D2 National Champion Wrestler
- 10 x NCAA D3 National Championships
- 7 x NCAA D3 National Dual Championships
- 21 x Consecutive Iowa Conference Championships
- 413-37-2 Record
- 37 Individual National Champions
- 147 All-Americans
- 72 Academic All-Americans
- Inducted in the National Wrestling Hall of Fame
- Inducted in the NCAA D2 HOF
- Inducted in the NCAA D3 HOF
In this interview, Coach Miller shares how he found wrestling, his wrestling career, and how he got into coaching. Coach Miller shares the methods he used to inspire his athletes to become their best and believe in themselves. He also gave insight into building a Championship mindset and program.
Believe me when I tell you this is can’t miss coaching at it’s finest! Grab your pen, notepad, and Let’s Go!
Learn more about and follow Coach Miller at the links below
If you enjoy Coach P’s Perspective Podcast, please consider doing a few things:
- Subscribe and then give it a 5-star rating on Apple Podcast.
- Write an awesome review of what you love about the show.
- Please share the episode on your social media pages.
Thank You and much love!
Be sure to connect with Coach P on Social Media for more inspirational messages:
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Please e-mail Coach Chad Parks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intro music by Gerald Gray, aka Twish Foaves.
You can follow Twish Foaves at:
Check out the Lane Frost Brand at:
Want to be a high-performance athlete/human being? Start with your nutrition! See my favorite nutrition products below: