28. Coach Leslie Trujillo: Dream Big, Pursue Your Passions, and Keep Showing Up!
In this episode, Coach P holds a conversation with world-class performance coach, Leslie “Coach C” Trujillo. Coach Trujillo is a trainer, coach, college professor, mom, and motivational specialist. She is a former D1 tennis player, host of “The…Read More
26. Re-creation: Wrestling with the process of constant growth and improvement.
In this episode, Coach P discusses the consistent process of re-creation and best practices to become a better version of yourself. *** If you enjoy Coach P’s Perspective Podcast, please consider doing a few things: Subscribe and then give it a…Read More
25. Wrestling Coach Extraordinaire, Kerry McCoy: Always Getting Better
In this episode, Coach P talks with the Legendary, Coach Kerry McCoy. Coach McCoy was a 2 x NCAA National Champion Wrestler for Penn State, Dan Hodge Award Winner (Heisman Trophy of Wrestling), Multi-time US Freestyle National Champion, World…Read More
24. $ in the Bank: Wrestling with preparation now to achieve success later.
In this episode, Coach P discusses the importance of preparation in all areas of life in order to be successful. You must have money in the bank to make a withdrawal and you have to do the work to earn that money. *** If you enjoy Coach P’s…Read More
23. Glen Lanham, Duke University Head Wrestling Coach, on Embracing Challenges
In this episode, Coach P has a great conversation with Glen Lanham, Head wrestling coach for Duke University. Coach Lanham is the first-ever Black Head Coach at Duke University, in any sport. Coach Lanham has placed Duke Wrestling on the map and now…Read More
22. 5 Things I’d Tell My Younger Coaching Self
In this episode, Coach P discusses 5 things he’d tell himself as a younger coach if he could go back in time. Below are the 5 areas Coach P discusses in this podcast episode. Love. Be a transformational coach. Find a mentor. Only take advice or…Read More
21. 5 Things I’d Tell My Younger Athletic Self
In this episode, Coach P discusses 5 things he’d tell his younger athletic self if he could go back in time. Enjoy it Keep working hard Do it for God and You Be a student of the sport Be a mentee and a mentor Bonus: It’s okay to fail *** If…Read More
20. Keep Your Power: 5 ways to improve your mental health and emotional state right now.
In this episode, Coach P discusses 5 ways to “Keep Your Power.” Pray Make a decision Take action Focus on what you focus on Intentionally fill your mind with good *** If you enjoy Coach P’s Perspective Podcast, please consider doing a few…Read More
18. The Mowing Olympics: 5 principles that lead to self-improvement and success.
In this episode, Coach P discusses 5 principles of success that lend themselves to all areas of life. These principles were learned in preparation for the “Mowing Olympics”. Preparation takes place in the backyard. You are responsible for…Read More
17. Your Mental and Physical Forecast: 7 ways to control your mindset and physical wellness.
In this episode, Coach P discusses 7 ways to control your mental and physical atmosphere. These include the following: 1. Prayer 2. Reading 3. Food 4. Workouts 5. People 6. Sleep 7. Keeping a Schedule Plus a few extras. *** If you enjoy…Read More