18. The Mowing Olympics: 5 principles that lead to self-improvement and success.
In this episode, Coach P discusses 5 principles of success that lend themselves to all areas of life. These principles were learned in preparation for the “Mowing Olympics”.
- Preparation takes place in the backyard.
- You are responsible for motivating you.
- Take pride in your work.
- You are always training.
- Embrace the process.
If you enjoy Coach P’s Perspective Podcast, please consider doing a few things:
- Subscribe and then give it a 5-star rating on iTunes.
- Write an awesome review of what you love about the show.
- Please share the episode on your social media pages.
Thank You and much love!
Be sure to connect with Coach P on Social Media for more inspirational messages and coaching:
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Please e-mail Coach Chad Parks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intro music by Gerald Gray, aka Twish Foaves.
You can follow Twish Foaves at:
Check out the Lane Frost Brand at:
Coach P’s favorite nutritional products: