15. Transformational Coaching and Relational Leadership: How to become a transformational coach and build leadership skills.
In this episode, Coach P takes a deep dive into the world of coaching and what it takes to be a good coach/leader and build a great culture.
If you are a leader, then you need to become a great coach and this information is for you. The information in this episode applies to sports coaches, CEO’s, parents, and more.
Below are the key points discussed in this episode:
- What is a coach?
- Transformational Coaching
- Transactional Coaching
- Relational Leadership
- Be You
- Be the Example
- Let your people use their skills
- Be a raving fan of your athletes
If you enjoy Coach P’s Perspective Podcast, please consider doing a few things:
- Subscribe and then give it a 5-star rating on iTunes.
- Write an awesome review of what you love about the show.
- Please share the episode on your social media pages.
Thank You and much love!
Be sure to connect with Coach P on Social Media for more inspirational messages and coaching:
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Please e-mail Coach Chad Parks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intro music by Gerald Gray, aka Twish Foaves.
You can follow Twish Foaves at:
Check out the Lane Frost Brand at:
Coach P’s favorite nutritional products: